Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sand in your toes

Happy Father's Day!
Still in the summer beach mood, and was thinking of what else I could come up with.  The other day I heard the song Under the Boardwalk on the radio (which I love) and came up with these sets. The first one is called Aviation - a classic looking set, but I think the sun is gorgeous! Thanks to BT for sending me some of the icons, and the rest I put together.
The next two are more beach fun types, reminding me of the sea and sand..included a couple of battex also that don't exactly match, but go well with the theme of the sets.  When I get some time, I'll convert these and some others to iPhone.  As always, Enjoy


Aviation


Aviation


Under the Boardwalk


Under the Boardwalk



Discharging

Charging



Boardwalk Bucket

Down by the Sea


Down by the Sea

Discharging

Charging

Sea Hat

3 comments:

  1. All the sets are 'summery' gorgeous Z !! Thank you sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are beautiful & perfect for this last weekend of Spring! Hello Summer!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girlies! I love summer!!!

    ReplyDelete