Thursday, July 12, 2012

Change of plans...

Didn't think I would be posting so soon....You see, something really crazy happened, and our trip was cancelled!  We were all set - got to the airport and lo and behold my son's passport had expired:(  So needless to say we couldn't make our flight to Toronto...In hindsight I guess I should have checked his passport when we made our plans, but it just didn't cross my mind.  Now we wait for new passport and decide to rebook or not.  Of course we're all very upset and disappointed, but there's nothing we can do about it.  Wendy, I'll need a rain check on our visit, and Timmie's, Swiss Chalet and Roots will just have to wait for my patronage, lol.  In the mean time, I made a new set and I named it what else? Passport!  I will NEVER forget to check the expiration dates again!
For the battex - I decided to make a personalized one.  And have a contest - The first 3 people to comment will receive one with their initial on it, with the color of their choice!
For those who aren't lucky enough to get one, I can do for a donation:)
Thanks for visiting and reading my tale of woe, and as always, Enjoy.


Passport



Clear
Fogn



Passport


Passport Battex - Get it with your own initial!!
Charging

Discharging

8 comments:

  1. Very nice set Hamster! Sorry to hear about the trip though. I hope it works out so you get to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized you probably don't know me as FantasyCat but I am sure you do know me as catberryday! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi,i just read what happend!What a sad start of something that you have looked forward to.I hope everything is solved soon,so you can enjoy it.Greetz,Daphny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooohoooo looks like I'm number #3 !!! You know Z I was crying with you when you didn't get on that plane...but there will be more times and we will have that Timmies and Swiss Chalet...Oh and BTW when you come the next time Timmies will have wifi so get ready Jaydee for Z and me chatting on playbook !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!
    Yep, Toronto isn't going anywhere, lol. There most definitely be another time!!

    So, I've msg you all - just let me know the color and what initial you guys would like!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set Hamster!! Sorry about your issues with your trip. I hope one day I can visit Wendy too:) Maybe we can all meet...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your planned trip Hamster :( I love this battex and hope that I can have one :) even if it is by donation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks! The new passport came on, so we've rebooked!
      Of course you can have one!

      Delete