Monday, July 23, 2012

Let's Play!

Ok, I'll admit it.  My name is Hamster and I'm a Words With Friends addict :)  I play every chance I get, lol.  It's a good thing I can't have it on my BB (are you listening, RIM?)!  Although it's on my Playbook, so I guess that's not bad:).  So there I was, playing WWF and thought of making a word BW set.  I wanted to use the actual tiles and spell out the conditions, but A) Too much work B) The tiles wouldn't fit anyway C) Lazy.   Instead, I did make a battex with the letter tiles, and you can have one too!  Again, be one of the first 3 to post a comment and I'll make you one:)  What are you waiting for?  Let's play!   As always, Enjoy.

Words With Friends


WWF Purple



WWF Pink



WWF Turquoise



WWF  Yellow



WWF Basic


Charging

Discharging

WWF Tile Battex

4 comments:

  1. Hi Z love this WWF set.would love to have it in pink of course!!!!! LOve ally your sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to add my email add clewis724@gmail.com
    Thanks again@@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) brilliant work as usual Z, you always do us proud! May I request a R battex coloured in pink, of course ;) thankyou!! Ria xo

    ReplyDelete