Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Holiday

"We're all going on a summer holiday...no more worries for a week or two..fun and laughter on a summer holiday...".Anyone remember that song? LOL.  It's a catchy tune, by Cliff Richard.. but somehow I think it's dating me -eek!-  Anyway, I actually am going on a summer holiday,
 ( I'm going to meet up with Wendybeee again! So excited!) so this will be the last post for awhile as I won't be taking my laptop, just my Playbook :) Ok maybe I will take it..I don't know yet..hmm....But I digress.. Three new sets for you guys before I leave - all colorful, all fun:) I'm thinking of doing the Roots one in other colors...but will have to wait.  BTW Roots aptly named since I'm heading to Toronto and it's one of my fave stores!!!   Have a great couple of weeks, and I'll see you when I get back!  As always, Enjoy.


Roots


Roots


Charging

Discharging

Roots Battex

Spiral

Hazy

Clearn


Spiral


Charging


   Discharging

Spiral Battex


Tropical Sunrise




Clearn

Cloudy


Tropical Sunrise



Charging Large and Small Notification


Discharging Large and Small Notification

Tropical Sunrise Battex

3 comments:

  1. Fab sets as usual Z !! I can't wait to see you again...it's getting sooo close..."she's coming home to the place where she belongs" ....ooops getting carried away there lol... YAY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful sets!! Thank you sooo much! I hope you have a fantastic vacation & visit with Wendy.
    Wendy, is that the lyrics from Country Roads by John Denver?? That's our state's (WV) theme song...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! You guys make me lol for real:)
    Love that song:)

    ReplyDelete