Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello September...

September is a bittersweet month for me for many reasons...My hubby, my son, my mom all have birthdays this month. It's also the month my parents got married.
What is not so good, is that I lost my precious angel mom this month 5 years ago.  The void and pain has still yet to subside...
I try and look at all the other happy things this month has, and keep calm...:)

One of the things I do to keep my occupied and not think about what this month means (as far as my mom goes) is escape by making weather sets...probably why I have made so many lately..knowing what September will bring..

Anyways...New weather called Vivace for zooper pro.  In Italian it means bright and colorful...need some cheer right now........Keep Calm and enjoy:)




                                                                           Vivace

No comments:

Post a Comment